Thursday, June 19, 2014

How to Stop AutoCAD From Your Laptop Thoroughly and Permanently?



Latterly, the AutoCAD on my PC drives me mad. I do know it is a fantastic software, but now I think it’s useless and makes my PC run slower and slower. What’ more, my PC disk space is occupied with various junk files. So that no matter how many times I have tried to get this software out of my computer, eventually I get failed.

Actually, there are many removal guides on the internet. But most of them are useless. To solve the problem, you need to carefully follow the uninstall guides in this article.

Entering its own uninstall program on your PC, following the steps:

*      Restart your computer ;

*      Start the uninstaller program;

*      Click “Uninstall a program” under” Programs” icon;

*      Find the AutoCAD icon, and then delete it;

*      Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall it.

The last option as AutoCAD can not be totally deleted and then is to force uninstall corrupted or left over programs files and registry information of it. Rather than taking the risk of manual removal. May be you need a professional uninstaller software such as Perfect Uninstaller that is available in forcibly uninstalling any corrupted, half-uninstalled and hidden program like GOM Player that Control Panel can’t detect or get around.

Fixing Perfect Uninstaller, following the uninstall program step by step:

*      Click Uninstall to proceed to start the removal program;

*      Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related the AutoCAD entries on your Laptop;

*      Click “Next” to delete all involved the AutoCAD entries and then uninstall the AutoCAD from your PC;

*      Finally, uninstall the AutoCAD from Windows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment